We Teach CPE Courses To CPAs
CPA firms offering clients more comprehensive services enable them to attract prospective clients looking to switch firms in search of a more comprehensive solution provider. To that end, we provide CPA firms with continuing education so that they de-commoditize their practice and stand above the rest.
Why Take Courses Through Us?
- We are not just educators, we are also practitioners. We provide real life experience implementing strategies that can be an invaluable asset to your CPA firm.
- We provide courses at your office which can be held over a series of days for maximum retention, rather than crammed in a 2 day course where nobody retains any information.
- We save you time and money.
What Courses Do We Offer?
- Annuity Applications in Today’s Marketplace
- Choose Wisely: Life Insurance Beneficiary Options
- Coordinating Ownership and Beneficiary Designations in the Estate Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plans: Retaining and Rewarding Key Employees
- Dynasty Trusts: The Gift That Keeps On Giving
- Effective Planning with Annuities – The Tax Considerations
- Effective Planning with Life Insurance – Minding the Tax Traps and Pitfalls!
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for IRAs
- Estate Planning for Today’s Modern Family
- Growing Your Practice with Financial Services (1hr)
- Growing Your Practice with Financial Services (2hr)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and Alternative Strategies
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts: Function, Funding and Flexibility
- Key Employee Planning
- Key Employee Planning With Life Insurance
- Life Matters – Debunking the Myths of Life Insurance
- PASS and PASS Plus – A Split Dollar Alternative
- PASS: Partnership Administration Succession Strategy
- Post ATRA Playbook – Planning Opportunities for 2013 and Beyond
- Retirement Planning
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: Advanced Couples Strategies
- Social Security Retirement Benefits: The Foundation
- Succession Planning
- Survivorship Standby Trusts: An ILIT Alternative
- Taxation of Life Insurance: Effective Planning with Life Insurance – The Tax Considerations
- The Role of Life Insurance in Buy Sell Planning
- To Err is Human: Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- Unlocking Life’s Possibilities Utilizing Life Insurance
- What’s Hot in Life Insurance: Current Issues and Opportunities